Research Scientist, PhD
Center for Energy Science and Technology (CEST)
Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
Nobel str., 3, Moscow, Russia
Phone: +7 913 382 20 93
Date and place of birth:
November 1, 1980. Almaty region, Kazakhstan
Russian (native), English (fluent).
Нeat transfer enhancement, phase change, two-phase flow, filmwise and dropwise condensation, finned surface, hydrophobic surface, surface tension, capillary pressure, local heating, thin liquid films, evaporation, convection, thermocapillary effect, cooling of micro-electronics, high heat flux, wettability, nano-structured surfaces, experimental works in ground and microgravity conditions, droplets.
- Droplet evaporation under gas flow.
- Heat transfer, dynamics and crisis phenomena in evaporating liquid films.
- Thermocapillary convection in liquid films.
- Filmwise and dropwise vapour condensation in tubes and on finned surfaces.
- Hydrodynamics and heat and mass transfer in two-phase flows.
- Liquid and gas hydrodynamics under microgravity conditions.
- Thermocapillary deformation and rupture in locally heated horizontal fluid layer.