SolidWorks, LabView(basic), NI Signal Express, Agilent BenchLink Data Logger, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, HTML, CSS.
Measuring techniques and equipment
- Infrared Camera «Titanium HD 570M». Measurement of the temperature field on liquid surface.
- Schlieren technique with reflection. Development for visualisation of gas-liquid interface.
- Shadowgraph technique. Development for visualization of two-phase flows.
- Confocal technique, Micro-epsilon IFC2451. Measurement of liquid layer thickness.
- High-speed camera FASTCAM SA1.1 with frame rate of up to 650000
- Drop Shape Analyzer - DSA100. Measurement of the contact angle and analysing wetting processes.
- Force Tensiometer – K100, KRUSS. Measurement of surface tension, density of various liquids.
- PIV technique, Polis. Adaptation of the method for measurements of 2-D velocity field in liquid layer.
- Laboratory equipment: liquid (syringe, gear, peristaltic) pumps; air compressors and gas pumps; thermostatic bath; flow meters and controllers for liquid and gas; measuring instruments ...
Developed experimental rigs
- Vapor condensation on longitudinal curvilinear fins with condensate suction from interfin space. Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS. 2014-present.
- Evaporative convection in a horizontal liquid layer under shear–stress gas flow. Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS. 2012-present.
- Thermocapillary breakdown of a horizontal spot-heated liquid layer. Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS. 2012-present.
- In-tube condensation of pure vapor. Microgravity Research Centre, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium. 2008-2012.
- Breadboard of the experimental closed loop for ESA space experiment "Evaporation Patterns (previously named CIMEX)". ASTRIUM (member of the EADS concern), Friedrichshafen, Germany. 2011.
- Examination of the micro-groove anti-wetting barrier for liquid with extremely low surface tension. Microgravity Research Centre, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium. 2010-2012.
- Breadboard of the Condensing/Separating System (CSS) for ESA space experiment "Evaporation Patterns (previously named CIMEX)". Microgravity Research Centre, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium. 2005- 2010.
- Movement of a non-isothermal shear-driven liquid film under microgravity conditions. Microgravity Research Center, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium. 2005-2006.
- Development of high-precision data acquisition systems. Measurement and control of temperature pressure and flow rates of gas, vapor and liquid.
- Development, starting-up and adjustment of the experimental rigs in experiments with evaporation, condensation, heat transfer and fluid dynamics for on-ground and microgravity conditions.
- Design and creation of test cell for experimental rigs. Preparation of requirements specifications, cooperation with manufacturing company.
- Development of the laboratory. Selection of the equipment for experiments. Preparation of documents, contracts for the purchase of equipment. Interaction with suppliers of the equipment.
- Tuning and adjustment of the equipment, supervising students and research staffs during experimental investigations. Creation of user manuals for experimental rig and facility.
- Creation of websites for conferences, symposiums and workshops. Websites administration.